2018年6月18日月曜日

7 years ago today

7 years ago today, I broke right side malleolus. I have thought it’s just “sprain an ankle” for 3 month at that time, BUT it wasn’t that… I wore pointe shoes and high heels, 🤪 since I didn’t feel any aches and pains. Finally, I went to the orthopedic doctor for the other reason, and my doctor found “fracture”, then he said it has already started healing!I know it sounds crazy and stupid , but this is me!🤣…#ドM過ぎ #アメフト選手ぢゃないのよ #3ヶ月放置の骨折 #平気でポアント履いてた #思い出

7 years ago today, I broke right side malleolus. I have thought it’s just “sprain an ankle” for 3 month at that time, BUT it wasn’t that... I wore pointe shoes and high heels, 🤪 since I didn’t feel any aches and pains. Finally, I went to the orthopedic doctor for the other reason, and my doctor found “fracture”, then he said it has already started healing!I know it sounds crazy and stupid , but this is me!🤣...#ドM過ぎ #アメフト選手ぢゃないのよ #3ヶ月放置の骨折 #平気でポアント履いてた #思い出

Check out this new image from Instagram 😉
☆Instagramからのアップデート☆

祝🥰セラピスト1年目🔰

自分でもビックリですよ、そうですよ。。。😅💦 いや、インスタはチョイチョイアップしてたんだけれども、ブログ自身の更新は、なんとほぼ1年ぶりという。。。 因みに前回のアップデートは下記参照で。 いよいよ就職活動! なんたる体たらくでしょうねぇ~~~ホント。   200%言い訳な...